Kepler Brooks takes the privacy protection of their users very seriously and we pledge to set the highest standards in this regard. Protecting our users’ information privacy is our prime duty. We ensure high-level encryption for our users’ data throughout our website. We value the trust you place in us.
WHAT USER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email id, and mobile phone.
- Your banking details such as credit card/debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVV, OTP, or any other information required for internet banking/payment transaction is not held by Kepler Brooks but is held by our Payment Gateway partners.
- When you browse through our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser, operating system, session log, source of traffic, etc.
- Sign-in information from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. which is used to sign in to the site.
- Your transaction history including the product orders, purchase date, pricing details, transaction information, etc.
- Other information like demographic (gender, age, income) or product and service preferences of users which may optionally be collected using online surveys on our or third-party sites.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS UTILIZED?
- Though we collect user/customer information for conducting an online business and to provide the best of customer experience, we never sell or rent user/customer information to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site, customer preferences, buying patterns, and behavior at an aggregate level. We use this information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
The Site also contains links and interactive features with various social media platforms. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share
in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- When you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption onto the secured servers of our Payment Gateway partner.
- Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com.
Please set your browser to notify when you are sent a cookie. You can decide whether or not to accept it.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.